Assam Agarwood Chips Incense Aloeswood Wild Grade Natural Agarwood Chip | Wild Assam Premium Hindi Oudh Chips Wood Incense Agarwood Oud (10g)🪵🥇
Agarwood Chips Incense Aloeswood Wild Grade Natural Agarwood Chip | Wild Assam Premium Hindi Oudh Chips Wood Incense Agarwood Oud (10g)🪵🥇
About this item:
- Specifications: Naturally hollow inside, very litter white wood left. No chemical, no artificial.
- Scent: Strong sweet, honey, winsome scent, warm, pleasant, oudy, earthy. Last aroma is more than 8hrs.
- Best Feeling: Oud Assam is known to produce top quality agarwood and finest oil. The reasons are due to its pleasant , mild scented and the quality strong lasting oil it released. Besides, its favorable geographical and ecological conditions also contribute to best source for oud and oil among the producers countries.
- Using: Good for burning directly. Heat them by using charcoal tablets to create a Oud fragrance. Good for extracting oud oil perfume.
- High Quality: We have full certificates from our government. All agarwood products are guaranteed by DearMusk company. Global customers and suppliers will be protected from scam. We are confident that you will find we strike a perfect balance between the price and quality we offer. You can refer some our customer feedback here.
- Rarely and Preciously: Assam is home of aged Aquilaria Malaccensis, which is a very rare type of agarwood with its own unique scent and chemical composition, which is the most resinous from of agarwood and the most prized.
This Agarwood Chips Collected From Old Agarwood Tree Growth in Quang Nam Province of Assam, India. Year after Years the oil in the wood keep floating in the tree so that the scent of chips when you heat gonna be sweet, beautiful and bring really peaceful moments.
Origins: Assam, India.
Weight: 10 grams
Scent: Sweet, Wilderness.
Natural agarwood chips, taken from Quang Nam forest in Assam.
This grade AAA has a sweet, pleasant fragrance, when burned, a passionate aroma is emitted, bringing a warm flu feeling.
-A lot Of Oil & Strong Aroma
- Already cleaned, you just need to break it and burn it
- is the type taken from the forest of Quang Nam, 100% natural and rare
specialized in providing wholesale and retail nationwide of Quang Nam natural Agarwood products.
Material: Assam wild agarwood chips Oud wood chips from dead agarwood trees in forests of Quang Nam province in Assam. These dead agarwood trees are in the underground in the tropical forest for a long time. So almost white wood are self-destroyed and only remain the resin parts. They are known as Assam best wild oud wood chips. These agarwood oud chips are the high quality with lots of oil inside. Because these oud wood chips are made from hundreds of years agarwood trees. Almost the dirty or white wood parts have been removed. The smell is very sweet. That is a special aroma of agarwood Assam for all cultivated agarwood and wild agarwood.
How to use wild agarwood chips oud wood chips: You can cut to small pieces agarwood or grind to a powder oud wood and burning on charcoal or heating by an electric incense burner. In Assam, Indian culture, we usually heat these oud wood chips by an electric incense burner. When you use the electric incense burner, oud wood chips are only heated, not burned to smoke. So, you are not affected by smoke. And the oud wood chips are last longer than burning. You can still smell the fragrances many hours after heating. In Assam, we often use these agarwood chips to drink tea or soaked in wine for healing.
For dink tea, firstly you should put these oud wood chips in the water and boil them. Keep 3-5 minutes after water boiled to reduce soil. Then drop all soil water, fill new fresh water and boil them. After the water is boiled from 3 -5 minutes, use them for drink tea.
Benefits of agarwood oud wood: Sweet smell of agarwood chips can distill your thoughts or stop your thinking. They help you get into the desired states of mind quickly. Oud wood chips are used as incense that can help you make meditation, yoga or relax. Asian people believe that agarwood can anti-ghost, negative energy and amulet. They also bring luck to your health and life. In Assam, India ancient culture, agarwood has been used in each ritual of royal, in temples of Buddhism and in the altar of rich families
- Bracelets of all kinds, Incense, Buds, Agarwood powder, chips, Agarwood incense, Burning Agarwood needles, soaking wine, making tea...
agarwood chips Assam agarwood wild agarwood burner agarwood oil agarwood strings
Ant Oud Chips Super Special Grade – AAA. Color: Supper Black, Dark brown. Specifications: Naturally hollow inside, very litter white wood left. No chemical, no artificial. Scent: Strong sweet, honey, winsome scent, warm, pleasant, oudy, earthy. Get free other type of Oud Chips as an our small gift to lovely customers. Free Handbag. Free DHL/FedEx Global Express Shipping Included in the final price!